Wed morning was nice I did not get to watch the vampire movie. I did however get no sleep at all. Luckily John, who had to work that night, did get plenty of sleep( he says I donated to the cause). I got up early since every hour I was looking at the clock. I finally got sick of it and got up went off to Sam’s Club for my strawberries. I of course did not have my debit card so I had to write a check. (I really hate doing that if I don’t have to) Then went back home. I wanted to stop somewhere and get something to eat before church but decided against it since I did not have enough cash and some places don’t take checks. I had bread from Panera with cherry jelly. YUM!! John got up for work so I started his car. It wasn’t too cold but his car is old and takes awhile to warm up and give you the key out it.
He went off to work and I went off to church. It was nice and the music really rocked! It was a new guy I am not sure from where, but this was the second Wed night and he was really good. We found out someone from the first service passed away suddenly which was sad. Mom wanted to go out after he meeting and taking someone home from the service. I went home and threw a load of laundry in the dryer and started washing the mattress pad. Mom called so we went out to Perkins for pie and coffee until 10pm. I am not sure how well she did the next day since she had to be at school in the AM. I worked on my sock and watched O Brother Where Art Thou & Gladiator for the millionth time and started watching the Baxter. My CSI were all re runs. I got my sock almost finished again. I did not work on my cross-stitch though. I was really having a hard time concentrating since I had no sleep. I started watching the Baxter when John was going to come home and I had to get supper on. I need to see when it is on again and try to catch it. I want to see how it plays out.
I made chicken with broccoli, rice and pineapple it was pretty tasty! We watched Corner Gas, The Gauntlet on MTV, Maybe Baby on VH1 and Scott Baio has a baby show. I was sooo tired I was almost falling asleep during the Maybe Baby show. I was super tired after yesterday! I clearly did not get enough sleep because when I got up I did not want to. I will have to get to bed earlier today. I think Panera Bread for breakfast possibly. I need stop at Hy-Vee for some groceries and get home to get my garbage and recyclables out. I have more garbage to put out before they get here. My recyclables are barely ¼ full. It was bad but I did not want to mess with it. I need to get gas today too. What a list!!! I don’t know how I will get it done before 7am when John gets home. I get off @ 6am. I will have to make sure to work out Sat morning possibly after I see Grace at Mom’s.
I made it just as John pulled into the driveway!! YAY!!!!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment