Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grace

DJ brought Grace over to Mom’s Saturday morning so after work I stopped by Starbuck’s got a coffee for us both and headed over. The light was on so I knew she was up. No baby. We sat and talked for a bit continuing to get caught up on all that is going on. DJ brought the baby at 07:10am. She has to be to work by 07:30am on Saturdays so it is perfect to drop her off and be at work in about 10 minutes. She is adorable!! She is almost walking around for a longer patch with out stopping. She is almost over her penguin stage. She had pockets in her pants and she thought that was cool. She kept putting her hand in them, almost like she kept forgetting they were there only to rediscover them. She loves the kitties and they sure do stare at her and check her out. They don’t get too close which is good because they all have claws.
She had her Little People to play with and mom got her a wooden puzzle that makes noise when you put the piece in the spot. Really it makes a noise if you put your hand, the side of a puzzle piece, a little person etc etc. You get the idea. It was pretty cool and all farmyard animals since she is a farm girl. She was fascinated by the sliding window. She kept looking out and pointing at stuff. She said duck when I said “Quack Quack” How smart is that!! When I was talking to DJ later she reminded me they live in a cave with all the remodeling going on and it being so cold out. I am sure with spring it will be a whole different story and she will be outside getting into trouble every chance she gets.
Other than that John and I watched some TV talked then it was pretty much time for bed. I have to remember to get our tax stuff together for next Tuesday. I also have to keep reminding myself about our meeting Tuesday 3/5 @ 7pm. We have to get to sleep as normal to make sure we are up and awake for the meeting. I am pretty excited, it has been awhile. I am hoping to see the new people. I was thinking of making Tuna Noodle Casserole this morning after work for supper. It depends on John whether or not we go to church. I am hoping it will be ok I would like to go.

No comments: