What The FART!!!!! I get up early Monday night to start the van because we are supposed to get a ton of snow. And it was not super cold and we had dry sidewalk. No snow. Not that it was a bad thing, just not what I was prepared for. I got to work and the night went ok until the end then I just wanted out and that was the end of it! Again with too many trains all at the same time with in 2 hours of me going home. It was too much work too fast to make sure it was all accurate. I don't care now because I have had a day off!!!
After work I got home and there were big wet snowflakes every once in awhile. We watched TV then went out to Best Buy to get Beowulf, Braveheart, 30 days of night, The Justice League DVD and Juno CD. I loved the Juno movie! I also loved the Beowulf movie!! We went to Goodwill and picked up a cat toy, a mug and a book then went off to Joey's seafood for all you care to eat fish and chips. YUM!!! They are really good but after 2 pieces it starts to get greasy. We went to Savers and I got a really cute purse, a wood box for sewing supplies for my SCA basket, a brass box for the glass bottles John got on EBay for spices for feast table. I am still looking for a set of matching dishes for John. This is not for camping but more for an inside feast event. We got Mike a great sweater it looked new and some other stuff. It was fun. As we both got a second wind we got John a haircut! YAY!!!!! Of course there was DQ afterward then home to watch news and to bed. YAY!!!!
I just have to figure out a more period way to hold my thread than a plastic bobbin. My cute scissors will fit in the box too I think. I wanted something a little more accurate even though I would have a maid to do that, unless I wanted to work on something special. I bought a sewing kit from Wal-Mart in a plastic container so I have a few things together, just not in a period sense. I wanted to work on a coif in linen but again the square cut didn't turn out right. So I will have to try something else. I have no idea where to start, but I am sure I will come up with something. I may also make a hair kerchief out of the linen for the coif since that is easier and just a triangle. I would cut a square like a bandanna but I don't want it to look like that since all it will be used for is my hair.
John wants to watch the vampire movie before bed and I am not sure I want horror before sleeping time. It does tend to set me off to bad dreams.
Well enough, time to decide what to watch before my nap.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment