Thursday, March 6, 2008

what has been going on

I decided that I needed some "me" time, so I slept in tonight!! YAY!!!! I would wake up a little turn over and go right back to sleep without looking at the clock for once. I can't remember the last time I had slept in. It was wonderful, but, as always I got woken up by a huge headache again. So I had to get up and it was only 10pm. I thought it was much later but it was still nice. I got up took some ibuprofen and had to wait 40 min for it to kick in. Nasty! I got upstairs and made some wheatabix with coffee and once I ate that I felt even better. I LOVE COFFEE!!!!
Well I got off work and we took the humidifier back to Wal-Mart because it just stopped working. I did not have the manual with me so I had to exchange it only. We got a new one and continued shopping. We went off to Cracker Barrel because by this time I was pretty hungry and we had to get up early. We got home stayed up a little longer and went to bed.

I got up and John didn't want to but this was the first time in I don't know how many years we could go. He finally got a move on and off we went. It was lightly snowing and we got there in plenty of time. I called Ruth since no one else was there, she said that was ok Roxanne should be on her way. A little while later people started to show up. We even got to see Breeze!! I don't know the last time we saw him, I think the Renn Faire. He was looking good in a real beard! I am used to the goatee but it was a nice beard and super long hair pretty much his natural color too. NICE!!! We talked business and filled out a questionnaire and 4 of the 5 at our table had to try and figure out about how many years we have been involved with the SCA. We all had over 15 for sure but to iron out exactly was kind of hard. We guessed pretty well and I think got pretty close.
Afterwards John and I went off to Johnny Carinos. YAY!!!!!! I can't remember the last time we both went there either. It was fabulous! We got the stuffed mushroom appetizer and soup and a meal. Of course we took most of the meal part home for a re heat Thurs morning. John got the new shrimp dish (it was kinda spicy) and I got the new Portobello mushroom ravioli with steak. That is my new favorite besides the usual steak with baby potatoes. I can't wait to see how well they re-heat.
I called Tuesday morning to make appointments for my dentist and Dr. regarding my TMJ and found out my Dr. Amundson is no longer practicing medicine. Surprise!!!! I asked who was taking over his patients and the chick said no one specifically came in to take over so I explained I would need a new Dr. then. She set me up next week with a new girl. We will see how this goes.... I may be Dr. hopping for awhile to find one I can tolerate. At least I can get my ankle and jaw looked at. The dentist is after the Dr. but I can get a second opinion on whatever she says so that will make be feel better. I am not sure about the dentist but we will see. I hope root canal is out of the question, but who knows. Cold is really killing my back tooth so maybe that is having something to do with my headaches. I will know for sure now. I am just tired of waking up in pain and if I don't watch the clock and take more Ibuprofin in enough time be in pain.

Well laundry started later than usual but I am 1/2 way there. I need more coffee and then maybe I can surf for a movie to watch while I work on my very first sock and get that closer to finished. I somehow wound up with 9 on one needle and 12 on the other 3 so I may just knit until we get to 9 total. I want to start on my second baby sock so I at least have a pair like Megs. Then I can work on a pair Grace can wear. I know pretty advanced thinking but I will eventually get there.

No comments: