I am finally getting a little used to the new routine. The old one was-1 get up 2 KiKa would meow and want to be petted 3 go upstairs 4 KiKa would jump on a chair and meow until more pets and treats 5 leave for work saying goodbye and I will be home soon.
1 Get home 2 KiKa would jump up on the chair while I got a glass of water 3 get pets and tell her what a good kitty she was and give her treats 4 put fresh water in her cat bowl 5 go downstairs and play on the computer while petting her in my lap until John got home.
Now I get up and all is quiet, get ready for work, all is quiet. I even got to go upstairs and watch some CSI and no Kika to jump on me meowing for pets and treats. It was weird.
I came upstairs and our guest bedroom door was open and I asked John "Did you do that?!?!" He said "yes" I said "Kika will get in there" John said "No she won't" and I sat down and had a little cry.
I have had a few little cries since Monday for sure. It is hard and we are both trying to deal with it and the Renn Faire. Mike is totally MIA and we have no idea if he will be helping yet or not. A little more stress. I have to work tonight then go and set up Friday.
Tonight the weather looks really bad. 20-30% chance of rain Fri, Sat and Sun. Hopefully we will tear down Sunday and be done with it!!! I am really not liking the rain part. I do have a new outfit to wear. I will have to decide what to wear for Sunday. Possible the same skirt with a different bodice. I hope we have fun! That is what it is about since money sure isn't. It is over $200 to set up for 2 days and we will hopefully make that back.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment