Thursday, October 16, 2008

10/16/08

The eye appointment went great $600 later I had 3 new lenses to go with the glasses I already have. Yes that was for lenses only no new frames. The oil change went good nothing crazy. The acupuncture, chiropractor massage went wonderful! The massage killed me for a few days,but over all it went great. I made another appointment for the same stuff for 10/31.
I had a great quick mammogram so I got that out of the way for another year. Friday morning I have an oil change for the van, then Monday a dentist appointment.
One of the nights last week a girl came over to help out when my night co worker was off due to a mental day. She was pretty sick. I carried that around for awhile then when I went out for these appointments there was coughing and sneezing and sniffling all around me. Monday we went off to Marlins then Apple orchard for honey crisp apples. We went off with Mom to her eye Dr appointment then pretty much spent the rest of the day with her. I did not get to bed until way later in the day than I wanted. I have become sick. I have a sinus thing. The first one of the year. I hope I get over it sooner than later.
We went to Death Note part 2 last night. It was as good as the first one. Megs did not join us this time but that is ok she had to go to work early in the morning. I started my scarf for my Secret Pal. I got signed up for Secret Pal. I had missed several other times and finally got back into it.
Appaloosa was a great western. Viggo was very nice! John liked it so much he bought the book. Ron was able to come out for the day and see it with us. It was great catching up with him.
I still have not found time to start the socks. I did work on the baby blanket for awhile. Here and there. Being sick took a lot out of me.
Other than everyone being sick at work it has been going great. The overtime we had so much of has pretty much come to an end. I need to get back to living within my means again. :-)
That won't be too much of a problem since I got new shoes, a great purse and the yard taken care of for all my over time.
Mom is really wanting to go over to Ireland this next year. Since I have no idea what will happen with the take over. I think it is a good option for this year instead of waiting yet another year. I will still try to get WW and the Renn Faire off as usual. I don't know when we will be leaving, as far as the time of year. Mom has June and July pretty much free. So I will keep everyone posted on when she decides to go.

No comments: