Monday, October 27, 2008

10/27

I am sooo happy it is finally Friday!!!! OK Monday for everyone else. I am going to try to make the PA meeting tonight. It is at Scooters coffee house after 5. I have not been able to go because I am already up all damn day with John, so by 0530pm I am really dragging having already been up for over 20 hours and having to drive-yikes! I will try to make it though because for sure Ruth is premiering her new bag. I can’t wait since I am still plugging away on the baby blanket. It is a huge skein of baby blue yarn.
I am getting my list together for Secret Pal, if you were thinking of getting me a Yule gift this is also a good list for you. They are some fairly cheap little things that I could of course use and may not get for myself. Gift cards for Starbucks, Caribou Coffee or Scooters are excellent too.
I am a little worried about work; the rumor is we will not be able to park in the basement any longer. That would normally be fine, but I work at night and I have been accosted twice, once while I was in my car, a guy came up to my window I looked across the street and some other guy had the security guard distracted. He put his hand on my rearview mirror I pulled out my cell phone and he got a startled look on his face and walked away. That was close. I work downtown at 10pm. I am worried when we do have a security person on duty because they are reading and not looking around or watching out for us in the first place. I really don’t like walking across the street after dark alone. I am really going to have to consider looking for a different job if this goes down. I want to be able to go to work safely. I already told John if I get killed when I am on my way to work via a stabbing what he needs to do. Otherwise so far I really like my job and would hate for it to change too much when the CP takes over soon.
I planted my African violets, not in proper pots but in normal pots. We will see how well I do with watering. I love the new pots but without them I will have to be very careful so I don’t kill them. I put them all beside my kitchen sink. I was thinking of moving them to the table which already has quite a few plants. I don’t think it will be too much light, we will see. The plants on the table I know are not infected with anything like my orchids. And I want to keep them healthy.
Church is starting a new bible study group Tuesdays @ 7pm so that sounds like something I wanted to do, John however is not so sure. We actually made it to church this Sunday. I was feeling pretty tired but thought we should try to go. I have been a lot more tired recently. I also cough quite a bit when I wake up. I am not sure how long this little bug will last and am not looking forward to finding out. Oh well. I have been trying to stay as healthy as possible.
Well time to go

No comments: