Monday I did almost all my laundry YAY!!! I had extra with MIL leaving so that is all done. I was thinking of washing my kitchen rugs when I realized wow I have had these same rugs for 4 years. They have stood up to my abuse very well but I will be in great need of replacing them at some point when I can find a good deal for the right colors. My colors are blue but my accents are tan so I am thinking a brown theme this time. My coffee pot and other appliances are white or other neutral colors thankfully. I am just kicking it around for now.
I vacuumed everywhere today and just need to sweep and do a general pick up of the kitchen. YAY!!!! Then I will be ready for my guests. I got some crackers and some other snackies to go with wine. I hope everyone can make it, but if not that is ok too. I decided to go and have fun today so I went to Best Buy to get DH Appaloosa and some other things I thought he wanted. I will be returning them today minus Appaloosa. I should have known better. I tried to get a gift card for the car wash so I could get a discount or whatever they were advertising but the guy said the owner didn't have any club cards there. I was not happy about that! When am I going to get the chance to get by there again during the day?!?!?!? I went for a trim and pedicure both at Black Hills Beauty College. I have went there for the hair trim and wash for $10. Pretty cheap considering I only need a trim since I am growing my hair out for locks of love. I got 1/4 inch possibly at best trimmed off. My ends weren't as bad as I thought they were. The pedicure sucked. I put my feet in a large metal salad bowl full of nice warm water only to have cold hands touch my bare feet as I sat in a drafty room. NICE!!!! I wanted to try them just to see what it was like. The person next to me got a much nicer time than I because she knew her girl. I still left mine a tip but for what I am really not sure. They had a nice sloughing product but didn't ask if I wanted to keep the file (which I did). After that there was a wonderful ice cold clay she barely rubbed onto my feet then put them in plastic baggies and threw a towel over them as I put them on the floor. The lady next to me had her feet bundled in towels and had them resting up on the wheelie thing they sit on. There was no music so I had to listen to everyone's conversation and my girl did not talk much. I am sure for that I was to blame I went there at noon. Yes I was up that late!!! YAY!!!! I did get home after that only to mess around until DH got off work so we could talk and I could tell him I had been up all day and would not be joining him for any TV because I had to go to bed! I did pick up chicken nachos at Qdoba for him to heat up because I am just that good. I have also been starting his car for him at 7am so he doesn't have to. Yes I am that good of a wife, I am petty because he doesn't start mine before I have to go to work and he is up still. But that is just me.
The hat!!!!! I started a hat and it turned out way too big. I started another one with 101 stitches and that looks better. Little Bear my sweetest boy decided to take all my knitting that was on the table and pull in on the floor to run about the room with. By the time DH caught him it was too late. I figured it was fine since everything was still on the needles..... HAH!!!! I worked in the round until the last needle and found several dropped stitches. This was the proverbial last straw and I will be frogging that stupid hat! The smaller one of course did not have as many rows completed and is starting to look better the more I work at it. But still! DH said helpfully I should put my work away. WHAT!!!!! Really!!!! I now have my knitting bag downstairs for the smaller hat and cleaned out my basket above the couch for my bad hat. Man I hat when he is right!!!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment