Saturday, February 21, 2009

02/21/09

The average Temp in Ireland is 64 degrees for June. NICE! At least Iknow what to pack for. Sweaters, sweatshirts a few t-shirts 1 pair ofshorts lots of jeans. I plan on taking sandals we will see how manytimes I wear them. Wales is also 64 degrees, England is 68 degrees. Itwill be wonderful! I am just hoping for sun and not too much rain. Iread thru what is carry on and what is not carry on. I will have to recheck closer to when we leave just to make sure nothing has changed. Istill don't know where to exchange money. I the other 1/2 of my bonuscheck and will have to cash it and get travelers' checks. Now who hasthose I need to call around to make sure. I don't think my bank hasthem. I figure mostly $100 a few smaller ones. I have to find where thatlaptop is so I can take a close look at it in person, not just on TV. My massage went as planned I hurt like hell but feel better. My back isstill not happy but doing a little better each day. I still have myheating pad on it since the muscles took some beating today. She putmore of it back in place and my rib was out again. Now my middle backfeels extra good with out that bothering it. I hope I heal back up quickso I can go back next Friday and do it all over again. Natural Arts isnot open until noon Thursday and I couldn't get in until 2:30pm I meetwith the girls around 04:30 that night so I made it for the nextmorning. DH was not happy but hopes this helps me get back to normal. Heis getting tired of "my back hurting all the time." I really can'tblame him, he does have to suffer when I do. Megs tried the electric wheel and found a few things that neededtweaking. This will make it easier on the next girl. Megs got Jamieinvolved and he changed a few things to help out and make the wheelwork. I guess the tension was off, we didn't have fishing line and DHonly had some cotton stuff. He knew it may or may not work but that wasall he had available. We warned the girls it would be a struggle to getit up to speed, when it works though ROCK!!! I can't wait for him tomake mine!!!! YAY!!! He did get some fishing line so that won't be aproblem for the future models. Megs said something about giving it upalready on Thursday. How true that is I am not sure, I would think shewould want to really get it going to help get the business going. Butwhat ever happens happens, I am sure Ruth or Amy V would love to take awhirl on it. I am sure they would find even more to change for thebetter and ease for spinners. I know mine will come long before they aredone trying it. He already has been buying the parts and figuring onchanging this or that for mine.

No comments: