Thursday, February 26, 2009

2/25/09

Work is still changing. YUCK!!! Upheaval is not may favorites unless itis all at once then you adjust from there. I really don't dig a littlehere a little there eventually what you used to know is all gone awaybut not yet. I am a Taurus thru and thru! The other night girl isleaving me. I can't keep someone for nothing! We get trained on the newsystem in May and June before I leave for Ireland. We saw Fired Up Monday funny!! I really enjoyed it even though one ofthe guys looked to be over 20 not a senior in high school. Turns out heis 30. WOW! It was a pretty good movie otherwise, not a real hit youover the head with the humor. We both laughed quite a bit. Tuesday wewent to the International. Not as good as Taken. DH really didn't carefor it. It was ok by his standards but not good. The Guggenheim is made up of pretty stern stuff. Theyshot the heck out of it. I guess a critic said that was not believablebut DH said it is made of this stuff that swimming pools used to be madeof because it has to support itself all the way down the curly. It hasno support in the middle just at the walls on the outside. I liked theshooting and the story was not that bad. Of course the star was myfavorite hands down. I think we have seen every movies he has been in asa star anyway in the theater. DH was not too fond of Children of Men butI liked the originality and probability of the story. Again thumbs upfor me thumbs sideways for him. He is far harsher when it comes tomovies but we love the B's as much if not more than the A's. We will beseen at the tops and middle movies critics be damned. I mailed off my last SP package today. It is sad that it's over for now.I signed up for another Caffeine and Chocolate swap with coffee. I ampretty excited about the list of people so far. I just need to make sureto sign in and keep checking on it. I think we know who our swap partneris and have each other not the normal no one knows swap. That makes itmore fun since you hopefully will get as good as you send. I didn't getmy 2nd package and my swap partner it aware. I guess the girl was sickand is not caught up yet, so I hopefully will get it before too long. Iwon a contest and still haven't gotten a prize for it. That kind ofsucks but again I did at least win if nothing else. I would probably dothis one again, although Ravelry feeds my swap pretty good. I found somecute stuff on EBay for any swap. I need to get some more stitch-markersfrom ETSY. I found some cute ones that I can get if the person has alike and I can get them quick. The last swap I was not able to get themfor her. My back is still killing me. I get to have another round Friday morningbut will need to see Todd today. I don't know how it can get better thenright back to bad again in a few days. I have been being careful, notlifting too much and trying to lay flat. I totally passed out Wed allday. I tried to get up for Ash Wed service but went right back to bedafter moving my car so DH can get out. Today I get to stop at the storethen mail my SP box then off to home to start laundry. DH got 3/04 offvaca so we can have a 3 day weekend. I have to work 3/10 so we will beshort that week for us. Camille's tonight with the girls and feedback onthe electric spinning wheel DH is making. YAY!!! I will really need wineand a hot bath when I get done if Todd doesn't get me put back in!!
Todd is off Thursday!!

No comments: