Thursday, March 5, 2009

5 things post Anne

Anne gave me these 5 things to blog about. If you post to my comments I will give you five things.


Gifts - DH has taught me to get to pay attention to people's interests, listen to them and you can always surprise someone with a gift they never even knew they wanted and now can't live without. I Rock with gifts! THANKS DH!!!!



Yarn - I like to spin so I can make yarn. I crochet and knit using yarn. I love Anne's hat she made me out of yarn. I really like handspun stuff and autumn colors or blue and dark greens. Yarn is cool!


Cats - I have 3 & they Rule!!! 1 died and we finally were able to move on and get another one, he has been a blessing although sometimes he can be a handful. Dogs are too much work and cats seems to about right for us since we are not having a kid.


Sioux Falls - Lived here most all my life. I like it because it is not too small and not too big. I do not like driving around 5pm though. I like driving at 6am when I get off work or 9pm when I am going to work. I think we need more 24 hour places open. I think SD has a lot of really nice folks and DH doesn't mind leaving Indianapolis to move to a smaller town. He still thinks we don't have good theater or cultural stuff. Oh well!


Friends - I love my friends! I don't make real close ones very often and it takes quite a while to become in my circle let alone my inner circle. I think that is the same for about everyone. I will defend you and take care of you if you are a closer friend than acquaintance. I make acquaintances fairly easy. I am a pretty happy person generally.

1 comment:

Amy V. said...

Great insights on your 5 topics. ;) We'll see if I do as well. 0.o;