Tuesday, March 31, 2009

day 2

I apologized to the girl at work and she still made my life bad that night. Let's see what the future holds. I will continue to pray for her and myself so I will have strength thru this time of trial. Pray for me folks I will really need it if this continues. I really don't need this additional stress. I don't want to look for another job but that may become something I will need to do. It will be only be 3 months before we will be working with the new system and 1 of those weeks I will be in training and in Ireland so really only a few nights a week every week that I will have to put up with it. Am I strong enough I am not sure. I had to put a band aid on my George owie it started to hurt and was dry. We will see how long it will take to heal. Luckily at work they have some great bandages and triple antibiotic cream. He was meowing at the door so I let him in the bedroom to be with DH. Shortly after I heard him meowing so I opened the door and called for him to come out. DH woke up and talked to him so I shut the door. Bear was playing with Chuta because I had one of the swap cat toys out. They love them both. DH birthday is 4/4 don't forget to with him a happy birthday! :-) I can't wait to see our movie today. I hope I can stay up for it. I will be starving when I get off. I am stressed so I can't eat right now. DH called yesterday morning and said he wasn't coming home til 7:15 well I asked him to stop by BK or McDonalds to pick me up something. He was sooo sweet and did. Of course he stopped to get cash and other quick errands but it was sure nice to see him when he did get home. We watched some TV then off to bed. I need to try and get some kind of laundry started this morning so we will see how much of that I can get accomplished before my week starts over. I know I will not be signing up for any more OT anytime soon. It is nice when you get the check but it is more work of course. I got up early today expecting snow and to my surprise it was a warm wind blowing and rain. I thought maybe it was slippery driving so I left quite a bit early and found driving just fine. Small miracle! They are saying we are supposed to get rain turning to snow today around 2 inches and blowing. It is still March but come on!!! I really don't want to drive on icy streets but I really want to go see the movie so we shall see how the day pans out. I did start back up on the baby blanket and repaired Bear's fun. I got done with 1 skein and will start the other today maybe. I have not started on my scarf yet. Bear climbed up to where the yarn is and laid by it sniffing it. Thankfully it was still in the zip lock so he can't eat it. YAY!! It was cute but only because an incident was avoided so I could enjoy his mischievousness. He got kind of wild when I got up. I am sure the catnip in the cat toy did not help at all. :-) Chuta was not amused but did like it when I gave the toy to her. Well not much is going on but I wanted to keep folks update with the work situation.

No comments: