Sunday, April 5, 2009

04/03/09 day 4

I was telling DH how I felt yesterday before work and he said it sounded
like an anxiety attack. I have never had one before, I knew it was
happening but couldn't stop myself. I asked him later why I was having a
hard time with this whole thing. He said my trust was violated. WOW!!
That is exactly what happened. I am moving on and doing much better.
Things are pretty much back to normal. As normal as they can be. I am
not as nervous about coming into work. I am making efforts to repair
what is left of the situation and just over all trying to move forward.

I am so thankful he has been behind me and supportive and words cannot
describe how much he means to me! He is a dream! This year 04/19 makes
12 years for our anniversary!!! I just can't believe I found him and
kept him and we made it work all these years. Don't forget to send him
birthday wishes!! 04/04 Saturday is his birthday. We will spend the
morning with Ruth and Chad at Denny's @ 0900-04. It will be exciting to
meet him and get to know him. Especially if they begin living together,
then he will be around more and more. YAY!!!

Castlefibers http://www.castlefibers.shoppingcartsplus.com/rip.html has out done herself with the RIP (undead)yarns!! I got deep bruise and Banshee I wanted scab but it sold out. I ordered Brains today. She is really doing a great job on this color way! I love her yarns!! I can't wait to share her work with the Coffee swap in April. I also signed up for Taurus birthday month swap. This is all on Ravelry and very exciting! There aren't too many groups that I belong to that swap so I have been searching for a few to fill that need. The Coffee swap has been fabulous so far!!! I really enjoy that group and it takes care of my favorites coffee, chocolate and yarn.
YUMM!!!

I went to Coffea by Johnny Carino's and was wowed by their coffee. I
bought a Kenyan blend and it was divine! They are not cheap by any means
but very tasty!! I think maybe for our April get together, we go to
them. The sitting area is large and roomy. The coffee is divine and they
are by the interstate so easier access. If not for the 04/14 then for
04/28 birthday get together maybe. I can't remember if it is the first
or second Tuesday for PA night. I am excited to share this coffee house
with the girls. They are open until 10pm weeknights and midnight for
weekends. They are open when I drove by at 6:15am so that is why I
stopped in to check them out. Of course at that time of morning I am not
looking for coffee. I made some of that Kenyan blend coffee tonight for
the girls at work and one of them bought the rest of the bag. It is just
that good. I need to be careful because I will be terribly spoiled and
unable to drink just any coffee. It really does make a difference when
they buy, blend and roast their own beans for a signature taste. Very
nice!! Unfortunately they closed down the Great Plains Coffee shop in
the mall and opened this one instead.

1 comment:

Amy V. said...

Hi hi,

I think we have it the 2nd tue. but the big thing is just trying to get together! My hubby was "inconsiderate enough" to have his b-day on 4/28. so I will be obligated to keep his company that day. ;)

I see (on the next post) that your friend apologized. Yay! It's such a relief when a relationship is restored, isn't it?

We left just before the blizzard got bad and got to enjoy only the 2nd sunny day in seattle this year.

ttfn