As of 04/03 she apologized. I huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.
We are hopefully back to "normal". I am not sure what happened and don't
care. All is forgiven! I figured whatever this whole thing was about is
resolved and the lesson to be learned completed. I know I was being used
for a higher purpose and as we all know the jug pouring out the water
has changes made to it too. I am proud to be in a position to be
useful! I instantly forgave her because it was not for me to judge her
or the situation. I was awash with forgiveness and gladness so I figured
whatever was supposed to happen did and it was over.
We had a great chance to go out to Denny's on DH B-Day with Ruth and
Chad. It was fun! He is a great guy and I really hope this works out.
Chad is having a birthday himself this week. Happy Birthday Chad!!!! He
is robbing the cradle with our Ruthie!!! :-) Mom was at Denny's and I
almost asked if she wanted to join us but I don't think she wanted to
have additional guests. If it was DH and I she would have said yes I am
sure, it was great to see her! The food was pretty good and the service
sucked as always but the company was pleasant and that is the best part.
I am not sure if we are going out to church today or not since the
weather sucks! It is palm Sunday and I love watching the kids go around
and around the sanctuary waving the palm fronds. Next Friday we will
have the Labyrinth at our church to walk. I really enjoy the feeling
when I enter and walk to the center then out again. It is like time
stops! It feels very holy and peaceful. I hope Mom takes time to walk
it, the last time was a few years ago and it was tearful for us both-but
in a good way-
DH is working on a Lazy Kate so I can ply the bobbins I have wool on to
see how that all works. My SP is encouraging me to go ahead and just do
it. I am sure like pulling off a band aid "it only hurts for a second".
:-) Ruth will be the next one to get it unless she is busy with the
decluttering and reorganizing spring will be bringing. I am thinking of
having her reserve a room at her apt complex 04/28 for the April
birthdays. She offered and I think it will be a great idea! There are
couches and a table with chairs, bathroom and kitchenette. I will have
to order a cake who wants vanilla frosting with vanilla cake or what
other combo would folks be interested in eating. I will have to send
emails for invites so we can get a head count. Birthday's are pretty big
doings! I would like a little party this year since I will be leaving
the country and it will be nice get to see everyone just in case
something happens. I know morbid, but you never know when your last day
is, so make the best of them!!
I walked a mile yesterday at the gym and worked out a bit. I wanted to
work more on my flabby grandma arms but there were 2 creeepy guys
hanging out talking to the only other person besides me. She was talking
back so I figured she wasn't bothered by them. I didn't want anything to
do with either one. CREEPY!!!! It felt great and I really need to get
back into a groove if the weather will co-operate. DH wants to go
walking outside this spring and I can't wait for that to finally get
here. I have to clean off the car and get into work with all the heavy
wet snow! YUCK!! It was ok driving wise, I went slow and took my time. I
was up early because George meowed in my ear at 8:15 pm my alarm was set
for 9pm. I know!!! I am not sure what his problem is. He has been acting
a little off lately and I am not sure if he has a cold or tummy issues
or what. After Bear and the poop string I have no idea what those guys
get into when we aren't around.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment