Thursday, April 9, 2009

4/8/09

Monday 04/06 DH had to work until 9am so I totally took care of a bunch
of extra junk I didn't have time to take care of. I worked out and went
for 20 min on the elliptical machine. WOW!!! I was so proud of myself!!
Of course my whole body was not very happy with me but I felt good. I
want to try it again today but the girls are normally on those machines
so I may end up on the treadmill and walk for a mile. That is good too
but not the same kind of work out. Oh well Sat morning I will be able to
use the elliptical again since hardly anyone works out Sat morning.

Tuesday it scrap booking with Ruthie! YAY!!! I don't remember how many
photos or where or any of that but I am sure it will be a blast!! I have
never scrap booked before so it should be a learning experience. I just
hope it isn't too hard to do. I have not touched the blanket lately
although I did get it down to have near me, but never picked it up. I
have not started my scarf for flying either. I know pretty bad on the
crafting front. I need to go out and prune back some bushes and my roses
for sure. I have some sunflowers that need to get pulled up and tossed
out. I am sure more will grow this year from the bird seed. I need to
refill that again too. They are all over and the snow is melting but my
birds don't have bugs yet to eat.

We saw Adventure land since it was DH choice for a birthday movie. I am
glad he did not choose 12 rounds or the fast and the furious. They will
both be fairly bad movies and I won't in the mood for that. Maybe next
week. I will want to see I love you man but that may have to wait for
video if this keeps up. Ron where are you?? You didn't email me back!!
DH want's the weather to get nicer so he can cut the wood for the
computer desk. I am getting a small laptop hopefully for the trip but DH
says no we will have to see what it is like and weather or not it will
work for that. I may not be able to post photos thru it and that would
suck!! It is spill resistant and drop resistant not proof but close
enough for me. We found out after we won it that it is not the touchpad
so no using a stylus to just touch stuff I will have to use the mouse. I
don't know how to use either one since I have never had a laptop before.
Maybe I won't like them at all or the battery life will be too small. I
am still waiting until I get it to decide. If I don't like it I am sure
Mom will use it for something.



I did another 20 min today!!! I went after stopping at the grocery store and the girls were already gone. YAY me!!!

No comments: