Sunday, April 19, 2009
12 years together!!
Doing a little better today. I made Mac N' Cheese this morning forsupper. I ate and ate and still only ate a little bit. I hadstrawberries and a little bread. I was stuffed. I have been so hungrylately since any soup is liquid and doesn't stick with you. I wentgrocery shopping and picked up some pudding, fruit, cream of wheat,cheese, crackers and more soup. I ate some sweet and sour soup from theChinese deli fridge and that was not too bad so far. The man n' cheesewas filling for a bit but tonight when I was getting ready I decidedthat did not sound so good so DH gets to eat it if he wants it while Iam at work. The sweet and sour soup was ok I ate 3/4 of it a banana,some cheese and a pudding cup. I find tea is pretty nice so far andcoffee still is not going to work. I didn't have to have any special Kprotein drinks so I thought that might help. I was not nauseated by anysmells tonight the pudding was the only thing to cause my tummy to notbe very happy with me. I figure fruit is not the best thing I should beeating but that is what my body is craving. DH mention fish that are inindividual packets to heat up in the microwave and that did not soundvery good. Maybe I will start with tuna and go from there. I was hopingI would be further along than this with the party next week and all. Mypoor intestines gurgle and gurgle and I don't know what will help all ofit. I need to call Sam's Club this week and order the cake. Yum!!! I can'twait! I figure a few of us will have a private get together before theparty starts and everyone comes. I need to get R.S.V.P.'s so I can makesure I have enough cake. I really hope in a week I will be better aboutwanting cake. I was trying to think of something to bring to drink. Ithink there is a coffee maker but I am not sure what to serve with thecake besides that. I was thinking of taking wine since it is an adultparty but we are all driving afterward. Maybe just one bottle. I havenot got to plan a party in quite awhile that wasn't at a restaurant :-)I am sending off the email invites today and the paper ones Monday. It is our 12th anniversary today and I am not planning on doing anythingbesides Cracker Barrel and Church. We will have to celebrate on Mondaylike we always do. I just found out our friend Ron quit his job and islooking for something. If anyone can help out let me know and I canemail him any job leads. It is so tough out there right now but he wasgetting sick a lot and figured out it was from his job. It sucks buthopefully he will be feeling better. He will hopefully be at the partyso you can meet him then. DH has almost everything he needs to finish a spinning wheel. Now hejust needs to not be working OT or sick to be able to spend time on it.I also have requested a few new dresses and other things that he willneed to work on. A new computer desk is in the line up somewhere. Heneeds someone to help him cut since I am no good at it. Mike are you upfor it?? Ron?? Let us know :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! ;)
Post a Comment