Saturday, April 18, 2009
Influenza B!! I has it!!
Still not 100%. I came to work tonight and thought I would do ok. I hadsoup and Gatorade so I figured I would be fine. Unfortunately one of thegirls brought pizza in with her and it sat at a desk a few feet frommine. The smell was enough to send me in the bathroom again. I fought itoff and luckily it cooled down quickly so I didn't have to smell it forvery long. I really hope no one at work catches this influenza B thing!It really sucks!!! DH had 2 people at work that either had it or werearound someone who did and he brought it home with him. I spent my daysoff taking care of him. I unfortunately caught it Wed when I had to goback to work. I had to call in sick for 2 days and break my over 20 yearperfect attendance streak. Unfortunately this was something I had tobreak it over. There was no way I was going to be able to make it andsit here. I spent most of the time sleeping or in the bathroom. I cameback hoping it would be ok. So far it is not too bad just the nausea. Iam drinking the Special K protein drinks and they help me not feel sohungry. I had some yummy soup and that helped. I need to go to the storeand get some bananas, crackers, spray butter for toast, peanut butterand yogurt. I have to help my tummy get better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment