I got this from Anne
A - Age: 40
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: vacuming
D - Dog's name: I have cats George, Little Bear and Michu
E - Essential start your day item: internet-email
F - Favorite color: hunter green
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play: none
J - Job title: Crew Dispatcher
K - Kid(s): none
L - Living arrangements: house
M - Mom's name: Judy
N - Nicknames: Aim , Red, Smiley
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 2
P - Pet Peeve: bad drivers
Q- Quote from a movie: "Ai-yah. Tyen-ah..." [subtitles: completely omitted]
"Merciless hell..." Wash (Serenity Movie), on hearing of Reavers
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: I am an only child
T - Time you wake up: 08:30pm
U- Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower
W - Ways you run late: playing on the internet
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, Left ankle, Leg, Left thumb, Head, Right hip,
Y - Yummy food you make: Chocolate chip cookies and Arros Con Pollo
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment