Thursday, May 6, 2010

5/2-today

5/2 Pastor Roy really had a great message today! Jay blessed my baby blanket I made for my cousin Kelly. She is due anytime now I think it is a boy. We had a great lunch with Mom and met with our Native American Scholar program administrator. We had a great talk and hopefully can move forward from here.


I have a meeting Thursday with the Hospice person Brenda. I am getting a little nervous about it but I know I am being led to do this and I need to get going. I trust in Him for I can do all things thru God who strengthens me!


I got a new HTC Droid Incredible Monday during my lunch break. It is Verizon's answer to the I-Phone. Attack of the Show gave it a 5 out of 5 and DH said I will have to get it then. It is a smart phone and I changed to unlimited texts and photos. My phone is very nice to text on!


I got off work last night and started cooking lamb steak and pork loin to freeze for DH to put in his lunch. He got them pretty cheap but I had to cook them yesterday period! My phone started acting up shortly after I touched it to look at some of the stuff it had. I got a phone call from Ron, Megs. Kim and Ruth texted me back asking about the text message they got from me. Megs has finals this week she is stressed enough without adding to it like that. Sorry!! DH got up and said I had to do something, so while my frittata was cooking I ran over to Verizon quick. They did a factory reset and wiped out everything on my phone and re transferred it so we will try this again.


Today I went into my phone at work to check something and Kim said I was at it again. I had resent a text from April without touching the texting part of my phone. I deleted all my text messages so hopefully that will stop! Otherwise I did not have much time to go online and dink around with it. I did find out how to delete texts so that is something. I have to go online to find out how to change my setting with Verizon. I can't seem to get to where I need to so I will be calling them for sure! I want everything this phone can offer and then some! :-)


I have waited a long time to get one of these! I am sooo excited! Even with a few glitches! I had to of course get all new phone cover chargers etc etc I even got a great screen cover that won't scratch even if you use a key! I watched the demo and DH recommended that I get that one. He is really trying hard to help me keep my phone and not destroy it :-)


I have to remember to set out food this Saturday for the stamp out hunger food drive from the post office. I saved a few things we can't have just for this! I think we will pretty much be okay foods only at that point. I have to go thru the bottom cupboard just to make sure everything is out of there that is "bad". I hope I have enough big sacks and it doesn’t rain!