Saturday, November 26, 2011

11/26/11

Got 4 loads of laundry done, cat boxes cleaned, recyclables and garbage out. Dishwasher was loaded and ran so that was a huge amount of stuff done before the weekend. WOOT!!!! I filled the bird feeder tonight when I got home. I need more seed.

A friend of mine reminded me about the power of saying "I am sorry" Those 3 little words when said with meaning really do make a difference. He told me that the other night and the sins of almost everyone that dumped on me that day was forgiven in those words by 1 person. It really turned around a downward spiral Thanks S!

Tonight I had work errands to run so I did not get much done and don't really plan on it. Saturday when I get off work earlier I think I will work on some more laundry and other little things then. I am almost finished with my blue yarn from Castle Fibers. I bought it from Rita 2 years ago and decided to make a cowl. I really like how it is turning out. I might make a few more for gifts. Of course I don't have much time left so maybe they will have to wait for next year. :-)

We had a great time tonight at work! Tuppe and I did our hair different than normal. She looked so cute I decided to take photos. They are posted on Facebook. These are the crazy folks I work with! It was nice to have fun even if we were still a bit more busy than normal. The fun makes it a bit better to handle.

My leftovers and almost done. I left a bit for DH when he gets home this morning. A little stuffing and turkey. The rest is all gone. I had a second meal last night around midnight since I was working so hard. I had the last piece of pie tonight after I got home. Mom is the best!!!
Saturday is luetefisk and lefse. I will stop by for the lefse and I might take a small bit for S & I to try. He is so not sold on the whole fish in Lye thing. I am not either but it has been a few years since I have tried to eat luetefisk. It should be an experience if nothing else. :-)

I am getting tired so I am actually off to try to get to bed before 4am! YAY!!!!