Sunday, December 4, 2011

12/4/11

The work week went fast! I had to work another Saturday which is fine. I got to leave early that was nice. I discovered I do not have a spare key to the car. I need to make 2 copies for sure otherwise face being possibly locked out. The rumor is next Saturday JM won't be killing so I might not have to work. This would be really cool!!! But I know it is a slim chance and nothing in stone. Still hope is alive! China is starting their New Year so we should start to have a little of a slow down maybe. I still like what I do.

We should hear back about the refinancing of our home loan. I really hope it is okay. We can pay off the remaining medical debt and credit card and still have some left over to get a new air-conditioner and furnace, put in a new driveway & sidewalk, put in new gutters with a top on them so they don't need to be cleaned. I know we are dreaming big but these are necessary things that have to get done sooner or later. We are holding out hope the furnace will last thru the winter. Maybe if there is enough left get a new fence installed correctly. I am soo glad Mom said if there was one thing she would do over again it would be to pay more on the mortgage. We have put an extra $100 on it every month and that really made a difference! Thanks Mom!!!

I being old and tubby, was trying to get down on the ground to wrap DH legs. I leaned on a pile of pillows & blankets we have next to the bed not thinking anything of it only to have the blower fan crash down on my neck and shoulder from the shelf it was on. I was not knocked out and angels must have been involved for me to not been as hurt as I could have been. No blood just a bump. As far as I know the blower still works. The down side was the screen for our projection T.V. had a dent and possible hole. I went back to bed and woke up with severe lower back pain that has lasted 2 days now. I can't get into see the chiropractor until Monday and I might not be able to get in at that. I have been trying to stretch out and take midol during the day and PM pain stuff at night to help me sleep. Another physical thing that has happened to me. This is really no longer a coincidence but a pattern. Scary! Penelope must know I am in pain, she laid by me and jumped on my lap when I was writing this. Luckily she is so light it wasn't a problem, know George on the other hand. Whew!

I have really dry skin when I usually don't have that problem at all. What does one do for dry skin? I actually have cuts on my hand from being too dry I think. It is very strange and I don't really know how to stop it. My hands are the worst for wear and they almost hurt. Any ideas??

I have to start thinking about my Christmas letter. I think last year with DH's medical stuff I had other priorities. Thankfully this year seemed to be a little slower, a little better, especially compared to last year. I already have the cards, I just need a day off with no pain to fill them out, address them, stamp them and copy the Christmas letter. DH hates proofreading the Christmas letter. He always says I write it and it is very me. How sweet, of course it is very me I only send it to people who know me. Well except for his relatives but he can write his own letter to send to them if he would like to take that kind of time. I believe it to be a "no" so I will write it and he will have to proofread it. YAY!!

We got our first snow fall today and the Christmas songs felt right. I hope we don't get a ton of it this year but I am sure we probably will. It is really weird that around us has been hit really hard with snow even down south more, but we who gets hit the hardest usually have not gotten any until now. Odd.

Finished 3 loads of laundry and put them in the dryer. The last one is going now. I can't make the downstairs bed so DH will have to deal with that when he gets home. I don't think I will be at church Sunday given my back, hopefully next Sunday it will be better. Grace is having her Christmas pageant at Church and being her Godmother I really want to go. She is sooo cute!!!! Weather permitting!!!!