So much has went on since last I posted. More than I want to cover right now.
Lately, Mom sent us Christmas cash and I got a whole new look, make up, hair, clothes. Thanks Moms!!!! DH got a new TV finally a flat screen HD- it does look pretty. HE got new cords, new wraps, whatever he needs to completely re-do the entertainment center area. He wants to re-wire and change it around. I of course said do whatever you need to as long as I am not involved. :-)
Penelope is done with ring worm, she has 2 spots on her back legs where the fur breaks off so they are little bare circles. The vet said they are not ring worm. Goerge on the other hand, had a clump of fur (hair mat) and the next day he had a bald spot with a scratch on it. I fo course freaked out and took him to the vet closest to us who said it was not ring worm but possibly an alergic reaction to something. He got all his shots and is 15.6 pounds. Big Boy! I have been putting Penny's medicine on it just in case. His ear is bothering him too and I don't know what kind of over the counter ear drops to get that will work. They all hate when I use them and it doesn't really seem to work so I am at a loss.
I am working on another prayer shawl for a swap partner, so that is going well. I am still not sure how long I am going to make it. I have only used one skein so far, I just started on the second one. This is going to be a long one. Of course if I dedicated time to it that might help too.
I joined Planet Fitness 1/18/12 for $1 down and $10 a month. They are off 41st st and are open 24 hours M-Th. I have went 4 times so far and used the bike, eliptical, 1 weight machine and tread mill. I really like it! My friend Tuppe and I go after I get off work. I got another friend Matt from work to join and he has went a few times too. DH is on a break from work trying to recoup so this week I won't go but the next 2 weeks I will got a few days each week. When he goes back I will work out M,T,Th then Sat at sometime possibly depending on whether I am working or not. Now DH will have Satudays off so we can spend some time together when normally there was no way.
I decided to dress up for work and put on some make up. I showed my friend Tuppe who is approx 24. She said we needed to go to the mall for a make over in the make up department. Apparently the 80's are no longer the look to have. LOL!!!! I went to Bare Escentuals at the Empire mall and used my $50 gift card from work plus $100 (thanks Mom) and got a whole new look. I put all my other stuff in a bag for DJ to look thru and see if she wants any of it. I have since went on Ebay to supplement what I got from the store. I really like it and DH doesn't notice unless I put on the lipstick. Woot! I have been trying to wear it everyday and using my new motorized facial brush Mom got me for Christmas twice a day. (Thanks Mom!)
Grace had a great birthday party. I was the only one who went. I was about an hour late and that worked out perfectly! I got there just in time for gifts. I stayed and watched the girls while DJ, Mom(Joyce) and David cleaned up. It was a great time and Grace loved my prezzies. I loved her cake!
As of 2/1 DH and I are back on Atkins. We will be starting our 2 weeks 0 carbs then incorperating veggies in. DH wanted to do it while he was on vaca so he wouldn't be crabby at work, I on the other hand will be working pretty much the whole time. I really need to get to Sam's club to pick up some cheese and meat!! DH wants to start cooking together instead of me browning his meat for work. Since we will both need more meat it makes sense. We also have to get ground beef for jerky. That saved us more than once!!!
I cut my hair for locks of love 1/20 then got it colored 1/27. Mom got me a gift certificate with her stylist. I like it and it is growing fast. It is pretty short though. I was not quite prepared to chop it off, but it turned out okay. It has been 4 times now, 1-Dad 2-Grandma 3-Ron 4-Rita.
