Lately I went with Mom to my cousin's wedding. We met up with my Aunt and Uncle and Great Aunt and Great Uncle. I had a lot of fun! I got to discover a new coffee guy who sells online. I can actually drink it with no sugar or sugar free flavoring. It is very yummy!!!
Work has taken up most of my time lately. I really enjoy my job I just wished it paid better. We are still painting the office.
I took AmyV's nalbinding class and learned the Oslo stitch. I am making a larger bag than the pattern was for in class because that was my beginning length. I can't wait to change colors in a few weeks when we meet up again for Ruth's birthday get together.
I got an Ashford Traveller spinning wheel for a great deal. I cleaned it off and put Tung oil on it and it glows wonderfully!!! Meg's helped with my drive band and I just need a tension spring and I am set to start spinning. I need to get all the yarn that is on the spindles off. It is not my yarn and I am not sure what I am going to make with it. I still have some wool, books, hand cards and other assorted boxed whatnots that came with the wheel.
I have been pretty active on Ravelry. I am involved with the Genie swaps that are so much fun. I got into a pretty big swap for the first time. I am trying to stalk the person that is my partner and that is time consuming. I hope whoever got my name is doing the same!
I started putting DJ's plants outside. They have been at my house for years now and she is getting closer to being able to take them home. I only killed a few. Unfortunately they were some of the more important ones. :-(
Well, that is enough for now I am too tired to think very clearly.
