I woke up and heard my phone ringing as I was brushing my teeth. It was my boss saying don't come in today, there is no work. I used a vacation day so that will not short me a full 8 hours and decided what to do now that I am up.
I called my chiropractor and Todd was out so I saw his partner. He got me back in good shape neck wise. I don't know when I put it out but it was starting to really bother me. All taken care of!! I had a gift certificate for a massage to Westside Massage center. Lindsey was available and wow did she do wonders!!! I am really relaxed and am deep breathing quite often now. Almost like I was holding my breath for some reason. I made an appointment to see her next Friday when I get paid.
I received my yummy Bloodlust (True Blood) colorway Amelia Broadway it is a yummy blue, greeny yarn perfect for a red head. Go Figure :-)
I have been working on a prayer shawl made out of Mini Mochi Crystal Palace yarn called coffee. I am finding it delightful!!! I got 2 skeins in a swap package and was not sure what to do with it. Now I know. I was working on that while catching up on True Blood the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse show based on her books. Now loosely based. I have the whole series and I guess she will be finishing her last one in this series. I will be sad but I have been there with Sookie thru a lot. The HBO show I am sure will continue long after the books. It is such a big hit.
I took a bunch of plants outside for some sun and heat for awhile. DJ needs to pick up hers then I will bring in 2 total that are mine. I have had them at my house for years now and she does have some room or at least will have soon. YAY!!! I started re-organizing upstairs now that I will have more floor space. They were pretty big plants.
I took a package to the post office to my Finland swap partner will get her book. You have to mail it directly no night time drop off for a foreign country. I dropped off some stuff at Savers so that is giving me some room too. I just need to get books to the bookstore and that part will be done too. That did not happen today.
Well off to start laundry and finish up some other projects before starting again with True Blood.
