My spinning wheel is almost ready to go, I just need to put the spring
on and can start spinning. I have been working on picking up the
upstairs sitting room so that has taken priority.
DJ came and
got her plants so my house looks pretty bare. I didn't realize how many I
was taking care of. YIKES! That is why I needed to start picking up the
sitting room. I re-arranged things a little and still need to figure
out how to mount my swift for spinning. I wanted it close to my ball
winder to make things easier.
John's Mom is coming sometime in
October so that will be a nice visit. I don't have many vacation days
left after the "slow" season. So DH will be off and I will be working.
Monday
I stepped off the bottom step of our front porch onto a rock. I didn't
know if it was broken or fractured so I emailed my DR. My co pay was
$150 for an ER visit. she said there was a walk in clinic that could
take care of me. I got up early today and they did an x-ray. Nothing
broken just badly bruised. YAY!!! I went out to the car and the check
oil light came on. I went to Tires Plus and they took care of that
pretty quick too. I worked on my prayer shawl for I think 1/2 an hour.
When I got home I made reservations for Crown tourney at Super 8 with
Rita. FUN!!! I get a speaking part for my friends elevation in our
society so that will be super exciting! Things are falling into place
today. I should buy a lottery ticket!
DH wants to merchant at
Crown and I explained what I will be doing and he can work around that.
He was not too pleased to say the least. Oh wel, Mathias looks like he
will be coming so someone can sit with DH while I am busy. I need to dig
out my banner to hang and the ice chest. I wonder what to wear? I think
my new blue apron dress. I need to get on finding my kit. I have
prezzies that I need to figure out too. Megs is coming to pick up one of
the gifts for this weekend. I am hoping to make it up to help with it.
We
are going to Hadrian's Feld next weekend. He wants to kind of merchant
then too I think. For sure the town has a steak house with all you can
eat on Saturday night. We will so be there!!! I am hoping to touch base
with the royals for next month to see what kind of stuff they might need
for Crown Tourney. I want to do a good job for them.
I have
signed up for several swaps at the same time apparently. I have been
working on 2 prayer/happy thoughts shawls. I wanted to try needle
felting over soap. I need to find my needles. I am still working on my
nalbinding bag,although not as much as I had hoped. I finished the True
Blood series as far as I can and that is usually what I watched while
working on a shawl. I need to figure out something else.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!!! I hope your day was wonderful!!!!
