Wednesday, October 17, 2012

interview today

Interview today. I thought it went well, I was told to not expect any kind of response for at least a month since the manger and higher are in the middle of an acquisition. They will be traveling extensively for the next few weeks.  I hope if they don't think I am a fit for that position they will offer me a different one.

Crown was a lot of fun!!! I had a blast as Royal Comfort Keeper. I hope I did an okay job. They seemed to like what I put out. My hand hurt on Sunday night and John reminded me of how much stuff I was doing with it. Duh! I iced it and it is better now. I am glad he is my reminder of things!
Anne was elevated and I had a speaking part. It was a lovely ceremony and many people got awards that were super deserving!! Travis was put on notice for his vigil, which I am not sure we will be able to get to since it is in the Cities. But his elevation is closer. How exciting!!! I was hoping John would get his Brigit's Flame but if we had to trade Travis getting his notice or John getting an award. We would trade any day! We sold a few red belts which made John happy. He says they are nice and he wants them to go to good homes.

I got the roving from Tara girl so I can start spinning whenever I get time. Busy season is in full gear and I have been working far into the night. I have several swaps I am in the middle of and need to start focusing on those and get them out in the mail. My house is a disaster and I have not been able to get things back in order because of how late I have been working. Too much fun!! I hope this weekend to relax and get things done. Mom wanted to go to a show at the Pavilion but I am not sure John will be up for it. He wants me focused.