Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1/23/2013

So much has been going on.Of course I did not get that position. I interviewed for several more then last week Monday I interviewed at Bancorp and was offered a position. Of course I gave my 2 week notice right away. I have been doing more intensive training with the new girl and she is not getting it. It takes time and that is something she does not have. I am trying to make sure she has good notes. I have not even been able to start really thinking about the new job because the old job has so much of my attention.
I have started to look at expanding my wardrobe. I bought a few dresses so we will see how that goes. The dress is business casual, but in my interview the vice president came in with jeans and a nice shirt on, so I think it is pretty relaxed. I will be in an office again so I won't have to worry about the dust ruining my clothes. That will be nice. I get to go to church again with Mom. That will be very nice! I am still getting over the asking me to leave the committee thing. I am trying to get over it and move on. With God's help I will be able to forgive and grant grace. I will be on a day shift so that will be different. DH is still on nights so we are trying to work out the details of lunch and that kind of thing.
I just got my bifocals today they take a little getting used to. But that is another change.
I am trying to get my officer position of treasurer straightened out. Apparently I am off by $31. I need to get my name listed so I can get printouts for the last 12 months to see where money went and what money came in.
I hope DH gets an award for Hertzkrieg. I have let my peeps know to put him in for it so hopefully he will finally get what he deserves. He has been working on shoes for people who can't wear "normal" shoes you can buy in a store.
He sees the Dr. today about possible surgery to close off his secondary valves in his legs, his body will use the redundant valves to pump fluid out of his legs. Right now we have to wrap them to keep fluid from building up. Hopefully this will mean we don't have to wrap them all the time!!!!
I have been eyeballing the Community  Education catalog and have found a few fun classes to take at night. It will be a great opportunity to expand my horizons. I am going to hold off on church activities and committees for right now.