Friday, January 25, 2013

1/24/2013

I have really been feeling out of sorts lately. I have been stressed and feeling rushed. This has a lot to do with me training. I am trying to impart all my knowledge in a very short time. DH says just leave Friday or call in sick. Well, we have several exports that need to be done on Friday. I can't just not go in. A co worker is off due to a funeral so the office is short staffed on top of it. I will be working probably well into the am Friday night and then try to flip my schedule around in 2 days.  The person I am training is catching on, there is just so much to cover. I have not really had a chance to look forward to my new job and get ready for it. I am still not sure what to make for lunch. I had to cancel a massage for today because of the short notice come in early due to the office shortage. I changed the chiropractors appointment to earlier in the day Friday. I need more time to try and figure out what I want to do and how I want to do it. I find myself not really having time to savor my remaining days. I wanted slack not really doing a whole lot days. Instead I get urgency, stress, frustration and just wanted to be done with it already. I feel like I am being punished for being a good person and working thru my shift for my 2 weeks. I am hoping once I can actually settle into the new job and schedule things will be better.

There are several weekend retreats and SCA events coming up that I would love to just go for the weekend and just be. But they cost money and I would be away from DH. We will have little enough time together as it is. He will really not go for that. But he is going in on Feb 4th for an operation to basically close the secondary vessels that take the fluid out of the leg off. This is a big decision and they will cut directly into his legs. Mom is going to take him to the heart hospital for the out patient surgery. I will be in training so that would not work to take off a day. We are hoping this will help with not having to wrap his legs as much or hopefully at all.

I now have bifocals. It was fairly easy to make the change to using them, but I really don't think it is a very strong prescription. I need to get back to the gym, I banged up my toe so I couldn't go then because it hurt terribly. Well now I have no excuse except, I don't want to get back into a night routine when everything will be changing. I wanted to get a pedicure, but I will have to do my own when I get a minute. LOL!!!
On a great note, my Aunt found me a tri loom for weaving a prayer shawl on. It will be a pretty big one. DH says he will mount it upstairs in front of my TV with sturdy hooks so it doesn't move. That will be so much fun to play with!!! I plan on doing some deep cleaning here with hopefully a lot of de-cluttering. We will see how this all unfolds.
I hope and pray this all goes according to His will and turns out for the best and I get to keep my sanity.